Monday, March 30, 2009

New Moon News + Tutorial

Hello there! I just wanted to share some awesome news with ya'll! Another member of the infamous Volturi in the Twilight Saga has been cast. So far we have two actors that have been made official, Dakota Fanning as Jane and now Jaime Campbell-Bower as Caius!

You may recognize him from the movie Sweeney Todd with Johnny Deep and Helena Bonham Carter. He's 20 years old and completely yummy in my opinion. And just like my beloved Robert Pattinson, he's british♥ Makes me wonder if they'll have him keep his accent, or have him go Italian? Either way, I'm excited about this casting choice! You can read this article here that spills the beans about him being cast. According to Jaime, the other Volturi members have been cast but he can't say anything yet. So all I have to say is...
"GIVE IT UP SUMMIT! I WANNA KNOW NOW! K? Please and thanks!"


Other than this lovely bit o' information for today, I'm also going to be posting a tutorial here in a lil bit on how I made the following image last night. Her name is Eve and she's my best friends daughter. What a cute 4 month old huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment