Sunday, March 29, 2009

A New CoffeeShop Freebie!

If you don't already know, I'm in love with Rita and all of her Photoshop greatness over at her CoffeeShop Blog. I've downloaded and use most of her actions and freebies that she creates on a ton of my photos. She just updated today with yet another PS Action and I've already tried it out and wanted to share it with you!

Behold the "Bright Eyes Action". Here's some before and afters with a picture of my daughter Chloe. Remember, this is an action for the eyes, so pay attention to those. The difference is just wonderful!

Here's a close up on one of the eyes, so you can really see the difference.

I love how this really, well like it's title, brightens the eyes. It makes them pop! If you're interested in this action, head on over to Rita's blog. You can click here and it'll take you straight to that action. Once you download and install the action into PS, she explains what do with the layers and the layer masks on that page as well. While you're there, check out some of her other freebies! You won't be dissapointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment