Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My First Embellishment Freebie!

[click pic for download]

So yesterday, The Scrappin Cop posted the cutest doodle freebie. And then I had way too much fun with them in PS makin 'em all pretty and whatnot. So then I thought, "Hey! This could be my first freebie!"... ya ya, it's not exactly mine from scratch, but I still worked hard on them. So I e-mailed her and got permission to use them in this "Lil' Critters" PU embellishment pack! YAY! So excited! (Once again, thank you Deb!) So go ahead and download these embellishments.. you know you want to. I can't wait to use them on some of my scrap pages when my lil' man gets here! Comments are greatly appreciated. Remember, I'm new at all this stuff so any comments, good or bad, would be amazing :) And if you use them on something, please post a link - I'd love to see what you've done! OH and if this is your first time here, hello! I hope you start following me so you can see all my new stuff to come!

If you would like to download the original doodles from The Scrappin Cop, do so BY CLICKING HERE. And check out some of her other stuff while you're at it, she's awesome!


In other news, I will be finishing up my tutorial that I started yesterday (you know? Pt. 1...) a little bit later. Part 2 will be up later tonight. I gotta fix dinner first!


3 comments:

Deb said...

Tara, thanks for the link and for doing such a great job with the doodles! I twittered about it, hope you get some traffic from my tweet! Have a great week!

Mungo said...

Thanks for these Lil Critturs, I did get the original pngs but as a newbie I appreciate seeing what can be done with them

Barbara said...

These Lil Critters are adorable!
~Barbara

Post a Comment