Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm BACK! And with a freebie!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA... but I've been busy enjoying my new son! In other news, I have another template pack freebie for you! This one has 5 templates. Once again, like the last ones, they are 5x7 in size and 300 dpi. Personal use only, please! These can be used for announcements, invitations, small scrapbook pages and much more! Instructions are included in the ZIP file. Remember that comments are appreciated and I'd LOVE to see anything you do with these!


[click pic for download]

Here are some examples:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment