Saturday, April 4, 2009

Glitter Alphas Freebie!

[click pic to download]


So here's my second digi scrap freebie! These are the upper alphas, and the lower alphas will be coming soon. They're in a rainbow of glitter colors (blue, purple, red, orange, yellow, & green). The drop shadow is on all of the letters and very subtle for a great sticker-look. They are all 300 dpi. and are .PNG files. Please remember that these are for PU only!

Like with anything I give (freebies, tutorials, etc.), if you use them, I'd love to see what you come up with! So please post a link/pic in the comments. ALL comments are appreciated!

Hope you guys have a great night! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!




1 comments:

Barbara said...

Tara,
This glitter alpha is great. I love the sticker look.
~Barbara

Post a Comment