Sunday, April 5, 2009

Free Layout Template!

So I'm getting layouts ready for Easter pictures next week and then I decided this would be a great time to make a template for you all! So here's my "Easter Memories" layout template free for you to download! The ZIP file comes with complete instructions as well.


[click pic for download]

Here is my layout I did as a sample (below), with some pictures from last years Easter. Remember, that this template doesn't include any embellishments. Once you insert the papers and pictures of your choosing, then you can creatively decide which embellishments you want to use, or any journaling and also where you want 'em! I hope you guys enjoy this one, and please don't forget - I'm still new so ANY comments would be appreciated. And I'd love to see any work that you do with my stuff, so don't forget to link it in your comments! (Oh and fyi: you can click the sample below for a larger version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment