Monday, June 29, 2009

I ♥ Faces; Week 25


It's another week, and that means another contest at I♥Faces! The contest is actually for a wedding picture, but since I don't have any of my past photography on my laptop, I'm doing the "Just For Fun" category. I love this snap shot we caught of Dawson, "basking in the sun" so to speak, lol. I've never done anything like this lil' edit before, so I for sure had fun playing with it. The words on the image are lyrics from a Brady Bunch song, thanks to my friend Shaniell's quick thinking. Something about "...I gotta get me some of those rays." I'm not really happy with the way the wording turned out, I had it better pictured in my head. Not the wording itself, but how they're put on the picture. One thing I am happy about is the coloring, the oranges and blues. I think it looks great together with the original image. If any of you ladies that read this have any comments or suggestions on this image, I'd really appreciate it if you'd comment me :)


Incase anyone is interested, here is the original for your viewing and comparing pleasure!


5 comments:

Taylor said...

Great shot! I have been playing around with textures lately, they are so fun!

Jessi said...

Really cool editing! Love this.

Amy McMean said...

cool photos. I'm feeling the same way. Ahh SUN!

Buckeroomama said...

That's some really cool editing there. Great pic!

Anonymous said...

Great picture and awesome editing.

Post a Comment